FileUpload Plugin: Ajax Upload ignores {element___name} in Upload Path

wezetel

After having some problems with standard uploads ('no such file') I switched to Ajax uploads for my uploads. This seemed to work, but now I have seen the upload directory is not used as expected. I have a date field in my forms whichs value should be the folder. This works for standard uploads (which I still use for files in repeating groups).
Example:
  • date field {form___date} has value 2015-01-01
  • Upload path defined as images/stories/{form___date} in fileupload plugins (Ajax and non-Ajax)
  • Non-Ajax files are stored in folder images/stories/2015-01-01
  • Ajax files are stored in folder images/stories/{form___date} (which means the element name is not replaced with the elements value)
Any clue?
Btw.: I just updated from github

No, because the files are no images. The files are PDF documents. You see an example here: http://starzach.de/index.php/rathaus/sitzungen/323-gemeinderatssitzung-23-maerz-2015
The files under 'Sitzungsinformation' and 'Sitzungsbericht' are uploaded with the Ajax-Upload and the repeating groups under 'Sitzungsunterlagen' use the standard upload.
As I want for each 'Sitzung' (Meeting) a seperate folder also the documents of 'Sitzungsinformation' and 'Sitzungsbericht' should be stored in the 'date'-folder (which they don't)

I see. It could be plupload.js in /www/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/lib/plupload/js/ causing stopping the script to translate the folder name.
I had the similar problem with uploading images and using crop and scale solved the problem = it is inside the javascript problem.
I believe fabrik guys will check the cause. You do not have any warning message on developer console, I guess.

Thanks Ondrej for your comments. As I'm no real developer I can't recognize anything in the console, which causes this mis-behaviour.
So I'm depending on the fabrik guys and hope they are really having a look at the problem.

Ah..makes it clearer now. I didn't find this post in the forum (I always do a search before posting a new thread :)

Thank you prophoto!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back