form and custom js script

arie

Hi, recently and without any explanations or fabrik's updates, the behaviour of one of the forms changed.

First, the form I have implemented with the help of Rob, uses a custom x.js script (x represents the form id) in order to parse the URL. Depending the parameters, the js script do the following:
automatically add a predefined number of repeated groups and on each repeated groups do the following:
- select a option within a cdd
- fill in a number into an input text

So far this process was working well but now this doesn't work anymore. In addition, when the form is loaded, I can see very briefly, the datepicker calendar be displayed during less than one second. Finally, the repeated group behaviour isn't as expected, the desired cdd option isn't selected, the spinner loading is running indefinitely and the input isn't filled in.

URL example
Please note that the two last parameter are used to be used by the js script. In this example, we should have
- 1 repeated group added
- the cdd option value selected = 107
- the input text = 5.00

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=11&Itemid=133&ass_donation___donator_id_raw=6&ass_donation___amount_don_raw=5.00&promesses_id=107&promesses_amount=5.00

As per our Skype session, I now have an Akeeba clone of your site set up, and an Eclipse project built on it. Something is screwed up, as I'm getting time outs on trying to load any pages from it, but I'll get that sorted out ASAP so I can debug these issues.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back