Form with databasejoin - render join as multiselect dropdown - create multirecord?

Hi,

I have Form with an element databasejoin - render join as multiselect dropdown. The element databasejoin has connection to Joomla table ccjom_users ( joomla users).

Now i can create using the databasejoin element one record with multiple users in field ccjom_cc_trainings___multiplepersons.

Is this possible in any way to create for example 40 records - each record with one-from-40users and all others fields the same for those 40 records?
I would like to choose 40 users from databasejoin-render-as-multiselect-dropdown-element and write data on other fields in my form1 and when save/submit form1 -- get 40 records in my table ccjom_cc_trainings - an element multiplepersons should store for each record one-of-40users choosen in form?

Is any idea how to do it?

Added:
The field for 1-of-40users can be also different -- for example: ccjom_cc_trainings___oneperson
-- but i need get 40 records with field ccjom_cc_trainings___oneperson that include 1-of-40users choosen in ccjom_cc_trainings___multiplepersons

I would like the best way than buttons: Apply + copy --- where i need 40 times to choose person from multiselect-dropdown and use "copy" button...

Not without some custom coding.

You'd need a PHP submission script, which read the data from your form, and wrote it out to the other table.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back