Front end layout

BigDoom

I've made a form (View form) but something strange happens with the template and I can't figure out how it happens. Every item in the form is viewed in an unsorted list (with the dots infront). That's not how I wan't it but not a big issue. Worse is that a checkbox is also viewed as an unsorted list and becomes difficult to read (dot in text).

Anyone ideas how to fix? Can't seem to locate in the css / php code where the unsorted list is created.

It is a common issue with the main site template that overrides the CSS rules of the Fabrik template.
In your form template you have to add the appropriate rules in the custom_css.php file.

It is a common issue with the main site template that overrides the CSS rules of the Fabrik template.
In your form template you have to add the appropriate rules in the custom_css.php file.

Could you please provide me with an example? I've tried various things that didn't work. So I think I'm going in the wrong direction with my adjustments....

I've highlighted the cause of the problem in the attached image. You'll have to go into your CSS settings in your template and search the value and remove it or at least override it in a Fabrik template.

The link firebug provides is not too helpful

Code:
/index.php?jat3action=gzip&jat3type=css&jat3file=t3-assets%2Fcss_f3737.css

Attachments

• css1.png
    css1.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 338
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back