Full PDF Documentation

Canuck

I did the Bronze subscription because I wanted to read the Full PDF Documentation, but I can't find it, and I think it might not exist.

I'm finding it pretty difficult to get any information - I have made posts in the community forums, but haven't really had any answers. I'd be happy to research the questions myself if I had the Full PDF Documentation.

If you want to help out, you can check my user Name for threads started by me. It would be great if I could get an answer to them.

Please let me know where I can find the documentation. I have spent hours on the wiki, but it doesn't give detailed information - only very brief descriptions of field names, not anything about what they do.

The forums are good to an extent, because at least there is discussion around actual usage, but a person can read a whole thread without getting more than a tangential perspective on his own interests.

I want to use this system, but I really need some organized information about it.

Thanks for the link - I couldn't find it before.

Fabrik is obviously a work-in-progress and an impressively big project. I'm glad to be able to support the development work.

It seems like a major objective is to make database capability widely accessible, even to those without much training. I'm sure Fabrik will get there, but unfortunately its development must endure a period where it is much less accessible to untrained users than it will eventually be.

Unless I am mistaken, most of the support work is being done by a relatively small core of developers. If that's the case, it must be quite distracting. I wonder if there could be some way to enlist more people who have found their own solutions in Fabrik to be engaged in support.

All the best...

Hi
We always welcome people who are willing to help out, either on the forums, or on the wiki. I think you'd need to contact me if you wanted to add content to the wiki though as we approve people otherwise it just gets filled up with spam!)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back