FusionChart issue with trendline

Nagtegaal

Hi,

Anyone some experience with the visualization plugin FusionChart? I created a Multi-series 2D Column chart and try to built in a trendline, but I encountered some issues and I have some questions about formatting.

1. In the backend I put as Legend 'Limiet' but the legend shows up as the first name of the element 'Arthur'
  2. If I do not fill in a End Value, no line shows up
  3. How can I change the color etc. of the trendline. I see the XML should be something like this
    <trendlines>
    <line color="#0075c2" tooltext="Limiet is 39:30" />
    </trendlines>
    But how to put this in Custom Attributes?
Any help would be welcome!

Attachments

• trend_line.PNG
    trend_line.PNG
    73.1 KB · Views: 113
Not sure about 1, I'll take a look next time I'm in that code.

2, correct, you have to specify a start and end value.

3 you'll need to look at the FusionChart documentation for the exact attribute name to use.

Thanks Hugh for your reply.
1. clear
2. clear. Please note that in the 'hover text' is says the end value will be the same as the start value if you leave this empty.
3. I did look into the FusionChart documentation around trendlines however I get a bit confused because the color is an attribute of line which is child of trendline.
How should I put this in the 'Custom attributes' field? I tried various possibilities
trendlines.line.color=#00FFFF
trendlines:line:color=#00FFFF
line.color=#00FFFF
color=#00FFFF
but this does not work. Any idea?
4. (new) When you are 'in the code', do you have time to look into this as well? I noticed when using a multi-series chart only data is shown if there is data for all elements. In my attached example I have 4 people with records set per year. One of the guys (Jan), did not set a time in 2017, but as you can see in the second picture, he did set a time in 2016, 2018 and 2019. However these times are not visible in the first picture, when other people did set a time in 2017. He is only visible in the legend. I worked around it replacing the null values with 0 or another threshold in MySQL view.

Attachments

• Missing_jan.PNG
    Missing_jan.PNG
    62.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back