Google Map Visualization default position

rtorres

Hi,
I want a specific place to be loaded every time the link is used or if the results of the search return an empty set. I know that i can do this in Visualization->Options--> Default LAtitud and Default Longitude, but those coordinates dont work, and the map points to another direction,,, (Telaviv)

where do i need to check whats going on?

thanks!
314 Apr. 10 11.50.jpg
315 Apr. 10 11.55.jpg

Assuming those coordinates are somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic, it seems to work OK for me.

What "Center Map on" option are you using?

Can you give me a link to the page?

-- hugh

Hi, I tried all except query string

The coordinates points to CDMX in M?xico

in a moment ill give you access..

316 Apr. 10 13.42.jpg

317 Apr. 10 13.45.jpg

ready you have now access, the option is the one that says "lista/mapa" you need to log in..

and other thing about this plug in.. I notice that some words if i look them on the filter the make the map "stucked"

OK ... the problem was that your longitude string didn't start with a - sign, it was (I think) an N-dash. Did you copy and paste that lon string from somewhere?

So when our code tried to do a floatval() on that string to get the floating point number required by the maps API (you have to give it floating point numbers, not the string representation of a number), that was returning 0 because the string wasn't a number.

It should be working now.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back