Google Maps Visualization. I can?t get details from icons

Hello,

I have build a Google maps visualization and it?s working in the way i can see all pointers/icons in map, but when i click nothing appears. I am looking for click on a map icon and detais will appear in a "lightbox" as usual on this kind of situations...so how can i enable view details on a map?

Thanks!

Although this is resolved, here's some additional detail for others (like myself) who need a bit more detail than the above to go up the early Fabrik learning curve -- "where to input what to get what kind of result"

For example, if we had a table name of locations, "MySiteTable" with 4 elements that we wanted to reference in the map marker bubble: LocationName, LocationCity, LocationState and LocationCountry

This entered into the 'bubble template' field would display the values of the map marker that was clicked on in the bubble:

Code:
{MySitetable___LocationName}
{MySitetable___LocationCity}
{MySitetable___LocationState}
{MySitetable___LocationCountry}

*note that there are 3 underscores between the table and element names.

Also see Placeholders wiki for more info, but it's a little light on syntax usage options / examples :)

If we then wanted a link to the full details page in the bubble, adding a line like this one at the end would do it:
Code:
[I]<a href="index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=2&rowid={rowid}&Itemid=120">Details</a>[/I]

See attached screenshots as example.

Attachments

• Placeholder example entry.png
    Placeholder example entry.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 443
  • Placeholder example result.png
    Placeholder example result.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 409
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online