HELP! Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class FabrikControllerForm ...

puzzled

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class FabrikControllerForm in /home/babycati/public_html/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php on line 530

I am getting this error when I try to edit any of my Hotel records. It shows the list of Hotels fine but when I click to edit it this error comes up.

I am on fabrik 3.0.9. I do have a visualization in the intro of my form which maybe causing a problem see:
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...ow-module-within-a-fabrik-details-page.38404/
and previous mention of this in forum:
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...lass-fabrikcontrollertable.26505/#post-142410
but I need to have it there for the front end so I can't remove it.

Is there a work around? this is urgent as no one can edit any of the records and I have a team of people waiting for me to fix this so they can update!

Thanks

----Edit ----
I tried removing the visualization placeholder text I have in my form intro and I can get in to edit the records fine, so it is definitely to do with that - unfortunately I have had to put it back otherwise it breaks the layout of my front end.

I am hoping and praying that this was fixed in a later version of fabrik and just not applied to earlier versions!!!

I would sooooo appreciate you looking into this asap. :)

In the first thread you mentioned you say it is working fine, the second thread is about content plugin in the BACKEND only.
So are you trying to edit your records in the backend (don't do if it contains a content plugin)?

Hi - Yes it is all working great in the front end and the issue is only that I can't use that part of the back end to edit the records if I keep the placeholder for the visualization, which like you say uses the content plugin.

So, I am after a work around so that I can keep the placeholder AND my team can use the back end to edit the records.

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back