How to take data from dropdown mupltiple element

vk9128

Hello guys.
I'm start my work with Fabrik just a few days.
So i have a question:
I have two forms: 1 - contractsdb 2 - slacontractsdb
In Form 1 I have a dropdown element (hardware), i've configure this element for adding values (config. in attach1).
In Form 2 I have Cascading dropdown element, they watch changes in element and give me data from table: contractsdb, field: hardware.

But the format of this output data is not valid for me, the element give me a one line text (example in attach2), but for me need a list of values.
How can i do this?

P.S. Sorry for my baaadd English.

Attachments

• attach1.jpg
    attach1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 141
Hi,
Do you have the output for ???????????? on one line if instead of multiple dropdown plugin you use just dropdown or autocomplete?
Could you provide a snapshot of the set up of the CDD element as well?

Hi,
Do you have the output for ???????????? on one line if instead of multiple dropdown plugin you use just dropdown or autocomplete?
Could you provide a snapshot of the set up of the CDD element as well?
So thank that somebody want to help me :)))
In Attach1 i've attached screenshot from phpMyAdmin, there is a field with serial numbers. My Cascading Dropdown elemet must take data from this field (hardware). As you see the values are seperated with "value1";"value2";.

Cascading dropdown is allready take data from this field, but output for me in the same format, see attach3.

In attach2 the setting of cascading dropdown element, i must to use Multiple dropdown, beacause I can select more than one serial number from cascading dropdown element.

Attachments

• attach1-phpma.png
    attach1-phpma.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 123
  • attach2-cdesettings.png
    attach2-cdesettings.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 115
  • attach3-sampleofoutputdata.png
    attach3-sampleofoutputdata.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 116
What element type is the 'hardware' field?

-- hugh
Sorry, forgot about this...Element is Dropdown Element. See my attachments, there is a settings of an element.

Attachments

• attach1-element.png
    attach1-element.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 103
  • settings1.png
    settings1.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 103
  • settings2.png
    settings2.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 108
Yeah, that's not going to work, because multiple select dropdowns store their selections as a JSON array of multiple values in a single field in a single row, as you can see in the database. So ["one","two","four"], etc. So using that as the target for the CDD will just show you that JSON.

You'll need to make your 'hardware' field be a multiselect join element, where your options are stored in another table, not as options on a dropdown.

However, that could then get complex with trying to make the join / CDD relationship.

Unfortunately, this is rather more complex than we can offer much more assistance with in Comnunity support.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back