How we can pre-populate the fabrik form?

WCD

Hi There,

Is there any way to pre-populate the fabrik form using existing data? because in my case if user is already registered then I want to show their data in the form so they can change and update the information.

Also if I found solution on above problem then system will update existing entry or will insert new one in the fabrik defined table.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Troester,

Let me explain a little more. We have a pre-existing fabrik list of user records from last year. For this coming year, we will create a new fabrik list of users and we have created a form to collect their details. We want to check if the user to be entered on the form already exists in our pre-existing fabrik list of users from last year. This is a different list table from where we will write the record when the fabrik form is submitted. If there is a match, how can we pre-populate the form fields with the users details from the pre-existing (last years) fabrik list? To determine if there is a match, we will first ask the user to enter their name and then do a lookup on the pre-existing list.

Thanks for your help.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back