I need not to see defaults when list: record view

Hi,

I have a problem with fields:
plugin: user
plugin: data

I have a list with options: view and edit.
It is OK when record edit - fields: user and data should show default values and they show defaults.

But when i use record view - then i need only field labels (Zatwierdzaj?cy (user), Data zatwierdzenia (data)) and need not to see default values like: ccc.pracownik1 (user), 2012-12-28(data) - fields should be empty.

When use: view record i need to see empty fields - if fields were not edited yet.
Now is not possible to set this in any way - i can't see not-edited-yet-fields as empty - i see defaults (the same as when "edit")
Is possible to improve the way to View "not edited yet fields" as empty?

Attachments

• date-default-to-current-date-when-edit-but-no-show-when-view.png
    date-default-to-current-date-when-edit-but-no-show-when-view.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 160
  • user-update-on-edit-but-not-show-when-view-record.png
    user-update-on-edit-but-not-show-when-view-record.png
    25 KB · Views: 136
  • list-edit-record--is-OK-1.png
    list-edit-record--is-OK-1.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 139
  • list-record-view---show-default-user(zatwierdzajacy)-and-default-data(Data zatwierdzenia)-need-e.png
    list-record-view---show-default-user(zatwierdzajacy)-and-default-data(Data zatwierdzenia)-need-e.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 109
hi

I don't think this is possible, the details view shows what was recorded by the form, and even values which are shown as read only are stored when the form is submitted.

Hi,

I have now Joomla 2.5.9 + Fabrik 3.0.7 - problem still persist.

It is not this what try to guess rob.

On my Fabrik i have task/problems/topics that include for example 2 lists for 1 database table.

level1 --- 1) list1, form1 - we use only fields from field1, field2,...,field10 - they are submitted

level 2 --- 2) lis2, form2 - we use fields from field1, field2,...,field10 - that are only displayed (not edited = not modified) and fields from field11, field12,...,field20 that are written/submitted for first time,
------------------------------
so they are still "empty" when we use list2--view and should show "empty" - not with defaults values
defauls values are:
field19 -- plugin user -- current logged in user
field 20 -- plugin date -- current date
and they should be shown only when we use list2--edit and after submission for list2--edit when we use list2--view (then field11, field12,...,field20 were submitted earlier and are not "empty")

I show this problem in second thread ( http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31736 ) and cheesegrits say that it is important function and need to test it for long time - is any chance to realize it for now?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back