• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Import-Export CSV File-- why first element have --> i>>¿"codigo_oferta"

javier94

i have to export a list in archive Excel in format Csv.. and once exported.. filled with some datas and try to import...

when i export.. in the first element selected.. appears ï>>¿" codigo_oferta" --> when the element name is only codigo_oferta .. the rest of elements exported are perfect...

How can i do to delete the extra characters appears in the first element.. i have not try.. but i think that if the first element have this special character when i try to import.. will not run.. because the element in the import list and the excel element dont have the same name...

or.. i can add this extra characters to the element placed in the import list??

thanks in advance!!

Javier

I can't replicate. It's looking like BOM which is needed for Excel with UTF8.

Check your export settings (CSV/ExcelCSV, file format, file encoding) and your import settings.

ok i checked in file encoding and change from default --> to UTF 8.. but the first element exported.. have same .. special characters..
should be other thing.. i'll investigate.
many thanks!

So this is IOS-Excel?
Try with other file encodings (e.g. Mac Roman) and/or with CSV instead of ExcelCSV.
Excel is :eek:... It would be to easy to support UFT8 out-of-the-box

upload_2019-7-15_19-8-43.pngwhich is thought for Windows, I don't know what is best for IOS

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back