Inline Buttons--another issue

Hi guys,

Is there any news on this issue. I have quite "tight" fixed width tables and this produces horizontal scrolling for my tables.

I would need to update to latest Github which has solved several other issues for me, but this is preventing me to do it.

Thanks in advance :)

I wil PM you my test site login details in a minute. You can check out table "Product documents".

I can't see any lists in frontend and just the standard scrolling (depending on windows width) in the backend

This is just a plain site for testing and there is no tables in front-end. But if you go to back-end and "view data" of "Product documents" table, you can see there is a checkbox column that shouldn't be there. It hasn't been there in earlier Githubs if user only has row editing access and buttons are inline.

No, just the "regular" issue. I have been bumping this here because it is a big problem for me and I haven't been able to update to latest Github because of that for a long time now :(

I have checkbox column visible although it shouldn't. In my list access setting i have delete and empty records set to no-one.

I also don't have php plugin in use. I have buttons rendered inline.
Sorry I tried with these settings on the latest github and I do not see a checkbox.

If you supply a full descirption of all your access settings then perhaps I can take a look.
Lots of people are saying there is an issue here, so I am sure there is, but for the life of me I can not find the combination of options that triggers the issue.

-Rob

Thank you! I will PM you my testsite login data again just in case.

If you view data of "Product documents", you can see the checkbox column that shouldn't be there.

Attachments

• listaccess_inlinebuttons.JPG
    listaccess_inlinebuttons.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 258
  • list_superuser.JPG
    list_superuser.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 259
  • list_guest.JPG
    list_guest.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 260
  • list_author.JPG
    list_author.JPG