Is destroyed checkbox with polish charakters when write and save in "text area"

Hi,

I have a problem that i have destroyed polish characters in field "checkbox" - when list---view_records,edit_records.
This problem is created when i write in other field that is "text-area" and use "save" on form with this 2 mentioned fields.

What i could check is that under phpmyadmin in field "checkbox" is "deleted" - character/symbol : "\" - so it is done when i have problem, but i don't know how to solve this.

I have problem with field (checkbox) : ___zl_i_spr_profil_urz

checkbox: (good code)
Code:
["Weryfikacja wej\u015b\u0107 analogowych","Przeka\u017aniki i wej dwustanowe","Testy funkcjonalne","Test EMC"]

checkbox: (destroyed code - no "\")
Code:
["Weryfikacja weju015bu0107 analogowych","Przekau017aniki i wej dwustanowe","Testy funkcjonalne","Test EMC"]

Can i get any help how to solve this?

Attachments

• Zaznaczenie_097.png
    Zaznaczenie_097.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 369
  • Zaznaczenie_098.png
    Zaznaczenie_098.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 374
  • Zaznaczenie_099.png
    Zaznaczenie_099.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 362
  • Zaznaczenie_100.png
    Zaznaczenie_100.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 358
  • Zaznaczenie_101.png
    Zaznaczenie_101.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 370
  • Zaznaczenie_102.png
    Zaznaczenie_102.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 364
  • Zaznaczenie_096.png
    Zaznaczenie_096.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 354
Just to make sure I understand ...

If you don't use a textarea element on the form, the checkbox values save OK.

But if you add a textarea to the form, the \'s get removed?

-- hugh

"If you don't use a textarea element on the form, the checkbox values save OK."
Yes, exactly this happen.

I added a texarea to my form yesterday, and sinsce this when save form i get removed pl character from checkbox ( this happen for all chexbox on my form where i use polish-characters, i have 2 fields: checkbox with polish characters)

When edit and save form - only textarea is open for edition - all other fields have access:form_view=Special and i open/display form as user----->in group--->CC-ISO-pracownicy=Our_workers.

Attachments

• Zaznaczenie_103.png
    Zaznaczenie_103.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 377
When checkboxes are unpublished on form when save - then nothing happen.
After publishing them again - when view this record from list - is OK with polish characters on fields checkboxes.
--------------
"Save" on form, when checkboxes are published - change checkboxes - polish characters in checkboxes are destroyed.

I can't replicate this:

http://screencast.com/t/1tETFeV4B

... with a table which is set to UTF8 for character set and collation. I did this ...

alter table fab_text_test convert to character set utf8 collate utf8_unicode_ci;

... on the table prior to testing. I tried with the radio button editable and not editable.

Although to be honest, your best bet is probably not to use multibyte strings in your radio values. That opens up a lot of potential problems. Have the labels as Polish, but use simple 7 bit alphanumeric characters for the values.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back