Master-Detail Form

janadel

Hi,

I want to have an invoice like page where at the top there is the date and the company and below there is a list of the products.
I show many threads in the forum and I decided to do my own form template but I haven't succeeded.
Please help me on how can I make a form like this.

Thanks in advance

i have create a new Joomla 2.5 and lates Fabrik 3.0.6 i have install the zip file, i only see a new menu "invoice" i click and see and image "Build With Fabrik" but is all i can see. i dont see any list, forms nothing. thanks for any help

when viewing things like lists, you should see a new dropdown in fabrik's admin interface called 'packages', selecting the invoices option here should then switch Fabrik over to editing / viewing the invoice app.

rob, i can see the Packages link after Visualizations, if i click there i cant see invoce to edit, i notices that tables are in database but not able to view the list, forms, elements

hellow, rob a happy new year !

me too, I only see the splash view like attached, when I have clicked the J! menu (component -> invoices). There were No list and No elements on the backend view, but there is listed a data at the package table's row in mysql.

I m using fabrik3.0.6.3

Attachments

• invoice.png
    invoice.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 727
And after updating from 3.0.6.3 to 3.0.7, And installing the invoices package, then old components was required like attached (excluding for ' fabrik ' which is listed at top of list, this is not able to update before).

Attachments

• after_install.png
    after_install.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,656
Packages are work in progress and as far as I know (didn't test for a while but haven't seen commits about this) they are still not working.

Hi everybody

Sorry for reopen this thread, but i have same the error with invoice package, i cant view lists and groups, at this time i'm working in something like about electronic invoice, but I need solve some troubles what perhaps in this package is resolved.

Thanks in advanced

Henry

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back