• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Need help with the date formating

aje

Hi.

I need help with Farbik and date formating.. The selector in a form shows the correct formating, but the FP-list still shows the english language.

In Norway the date should be as follows: "date. day, year" [ l d. F Y].
As mention, when adding a new item, the date shows correct, but showing this on the FP, the date reverts back to: [Y-m-d]..

Any clues?

Cheers.

-AJE

What is FP?
l d. F Y as list and form/details format is working fine in German.

Which Fabrik version?
Fabrik date or Fabrik jdate element?

Ok, I can replicate the "fall back to English" on clicking the calendar widget, but only with Norwegian, e.g. German or Netherlands are ok.

So it seems there's some localisation file missing in the Norwegian language pack.

I did some testing and it seems
media\system\js\mootools-more.js
is used and doesn't support Norwegian

I think mootools is not the latest version but I don't know if the latest is supporting more languages.

You could try to hack the mootools-more (has to be done again after any update) by adding your language.

Or you can try the new Fabrik jdate element (you can't mix date and jdate in one form). I never tried, I don't know if this is supporting Norwegian.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back