Needs amending - Scheduled Tasks cancel

thellie

Just for reference - after selecting a new scheduled task, you cannot cancel without having to filling in the label and selecting the plugin.

Oh, and the last update for the yes-no plugin seems to have screwed it up a bit.

Attachments

• fabrik_yes-no_button.png
    fabrik_yes-no_button.png
    27 KB · Views: 131
YesNo works fine in the back end (add to list), but it's when adding a menu item (form) that I have issues - purity III

Having just tested again, YesNo works fine in the back end (add to list), but it's when adding a menu item (form) that I have issues - purity III

No custom css added

I'd just done the updates which came through the Joomla updater... downloaded these files now, copied them into a com_fabrik folder in the purity_iii/html/layouts folder (there wasn't a com_fabrik folder in there), cleared my cache, but it's the same.

Nope, not the updater. Read the instructions in that github URL I gave. Down the ZIP from that page.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yes, I did that just now - the updater was done a few days ago. Still the same.

Also, front end only, the user plugin dropdown is across the entire page, like it's set to 100% width. I'll switch templates to protostar, to see what happens

Can't find anything - I'm using the default purity III, default layout, no amendments. Still the same problem. Switch to Protostar, it's fine. Maybe I need to do a clean install of purity III

Scratch that - I logged out and back in, and it's fine now... must have been a dodgy purity install. Sorry for wasting your time.

Nope... not over yet... It works fine for one user group, but not (and with less privileges than) the staff group - I am also superuser.

I've done some testing, changing usergroups, access levels for the group and the element, and I think that it's an issue with bespoke usergroups only. But I can't work out why...

Setting a user to standard Joomla usergroups, or setting to a single bespoke usergroup seems to be okay, but adding a bespoke usergroup, causes the yes/no button style to corrupt.

I think... it's all a bit blurry now... :p

Last edited:
I've just noticed something else as well... I'm in the Fabrik 3.0 for j2.5 forum, not the 3.1 for j3!

Ugh, I hate my life.

Moved to Fabrik3.1 forum.
I don't think a different usergroup is changing yes/no css. But may be there are additional elements/groups... shown which are somehow messing up.

You mean, elements or groups which only come into play for the bespoke usergroup? I'll have a look this evening when I get home.

Yes, that was added in as instructed (see image)... I haven't had time to go through the elements yet.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 111
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back