Nothing to see here. Move along. This file was created by Fabrik.

gboyce

I moved my site to a new server with Akeeba Backup. After doing so, I get the message "Nothing to see here. Move along. This file was created by Fabrik." The site is still live on the other server and works fine. I tried renaming index.html as suggested to others but then I get "0 - Using $this when not in object context".
Will someone please point me in the right direction, please?

Joomla 3.9.6 Ubuntu 18.04 LAMP

When I remove the index.html page I get
You may not be able to visit this page because of:

1. an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
  2. a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
  3. a mistyped address
  4. you have no access to this page
  5. The requested resource was not found.
  6. An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages:

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

I have sitelock on the old site. could that have something to do with it?

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/site-crach-with-this-error.50652/#post-264661
Usually you just have to do what it says, and make sure you've set the upload path correctly in all your upload elements.

The upload element creates that index.html in any upload folders, to prevent browsing of the content. If you get that file popping up somewhere unexpected, it almost always means you pointed an upload element at the wrong folder.
Are you sure you didn't delete index.php in your Joomla root (instead of index.html)?

What is "sitelock on the old site", a .htaccess file?

If you got the Fabrik index.html in your Joomla root:
Did you extract the Akeeba file at the right place? Compare the folder strcture with your original site.
Is there some redirecting (e.g. htaccess) so it's going to the wrong folder (one defined in a fileupload element)?

BTW: Which Joomla and Fabrik version, which php version on your old and your new server? You say Joomla3.9.6 which is pretty outdated.

The file was run from my root web directory (just like old site location.) The structure looks like all the folders and root files are in the same place. No redirecting in the .htaccess file. Where is fileupload element? Joomla 3.9.6, Fabrik 3.9. PHP on the last server was 5.6, new server is 7.2. That's why I moved servers. The old server wouldn't update PHP/MySQL.

No idea.
If you got the Fabrik index.html "Nothing to see here..." in your Joomla root after doing an Akeeba installation something must have been wrong with your installation, I would try to delete it and do it again.

If the site was working correctly directly after the installation and the error appeared after touching a fileupload element (or a form containing such an element) something is wrong with the element settings.

"0 - Using $this when not in object context".

This indicates that the site template or a plugin is not compatible with php 7.x

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back