Number of records shown via url

PvN94

I have a set-up where users can select a month and year in a form, and then get redirected to a filtered list with records from that month.
The filters are done via the URL and this works, but the list only shows 10 records per page, and I need it to show all. I can't edit the default number of records shown per page to all because the list can also be accessed without filters and can contain thousands of records.
I searched for the method to do this via URL, but couldn`t find anything. Is this possible at all, or should I do this another way? I thought of making a copy of the list to link to, but having to do this on about a dozen lists, this seems like a lot of unnecessary extra lists.

The end goal is to output a pdf of all these rows, so if there is a simpler way to do this, I would be glad to hear how.

Thanks, that does the trick.

However now I have another problem. After making the pdf of 1 month and then trying to make the pdf of the next month, it keeps using the old filters. If i go to the list, clear the filters, and then go back I can get a new month for the pdf. Any idea on how to clear the filters after making the pdf? I'm using a form which doesn't save any data and then using the redirect plugin to point to the url making the pdf.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back