Pagination ingoring filters from session

urbido

Hi, I have list module in my map, where I am filtering stuff displayed in map. Using ajax I take filter from that list module and place it to original list and update it using Fabrik.getBlock().updateRows(). Original list is displayed next to map. Everything works correctly, until I change page on that list - it resets the filter I set using ajax php call and takes the filter from header of that list. This "issue" also occurs on normal list. I have no filter applied, set filter to (i.e.) gender=male, but I dont commit it, go to second page and that filter gets applied. Any solution to this?
Thanks a lot
Stepan

Last edited:
Yes, but one is list in module - list43_mod_fabrik_list_202 -(from where I am picking filters) and second one is original list - list43_com_fabrik_43 - with data (and also its own filtering header). Changing filters in module, setting it with ajax to original list updates it only for the first page. Going to second page on original list takes filters from ITS filtering header instead of from JAplplication userstate.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back