Paid Subscription - no support

SoilentRed

Caaan do!
We purchased a subscription for standard support on Tuesday. Since then we've emailed, sent a message through the "contact us" form at the bottom of the site, and sent a private message directly to Cheesegrits. There's still been no reply or change on our account. When we go to the Standard Support section of the site it still says ?(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)? at the bottom.

I didn't want to post this on the community forum, but we need a response. Would someone PLEASE update our account so that we can access the support forum and credit us for the days that we did not get support?

Thank you!

You are shown as "Level: standard".
Did you try to log out, clear all cache, log in again?

I'll point Hugh to this thread.

I just checked there's nothing in email, so I need to work out what's going on there.

I've reset everything on the backend of the forums for your account, try again.

-- hugh

:confused: Well don't I feel silly?

All I did was log out and log back in and now I have the option to post. Thank you guys!

Same here as I paid for Standard Support yesterday. I see info next to my avatar that it states 'Level: Standard'. I logged out and back in and I still have insufficient privileges.

Did you log out/in in fabrikar.com or in fabrikar.com/forums?
Try both with browser cache clearing.

Hi troester,

What a genius you are. I was logging out of the Forum and not the entire site. I then logged out of the entire site, i.e. fabrikar.com and logged back in and now I have posting privileges.

Thank you for your help.

Back