PHP Form Plugin validation "Error php form plugin failed"

jmoises

echo 'plugin1';exit;

Hello i have latest Fabrik (github) and Joomla 3.3.6, i did have a php working nice that update simple field from other table, but i belive after update (github) stop working

i try to debug but i just cant, i get this error "Error php form plugin failed"

i also add this at the top of the form to view if exit or stop and nothing.

echo 'plugin1';exit;

thanks for any help

Troester, i only have that pluggin, i not understend what you ask me to do

"Can you try to revert this commit (i.e. move $params = $this->getParams(); back)"

i delete all the code to test if i can see the "plugin1" page as cheess recomendet in othere post and no luck.

There was a fix in the php plugin, maybe this fix is breaking your plugin (I can't replicate with your settings but...)

So you can try to revert this fix in your Fabrik code (not your php code) and see if this helps.
Do you have access to the Fabrik code and can you edit?

in
plugins/fabrik_form/php/php.php
move line 365:
$params = $this->getParams();
to line 374 (before the line with $formModel = $this->getModel(); )

Ok, I can replicate - but no idea why (it was working yesterday and I can't remember my modifications;))
No, there was a typo in my php code, it's working on my site.

Did you try to put your code into a script file (instead of code field)?

Can you try just deleting the plugin entirely and recreating it.

The strange thing is that error message should only be generated if the plugin specifically returns false, like literally "return false;".

-- hugh

hi Hugh, do you mean delete the php code inside the script or delete the php plugin script ? because i all ready test use only "return false;" and no luck, i will made a full github again, and test again, also i will test using a script file like troester recomend.

thank

I think you should edit the form, delete the plugin, save, re-edit, add the plugin.
But with return false;
you will exactly get the error message, so this is a bad test.

You can try
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage("PLUGIN 1");

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back