Pre-filter on dbjoin not working?

I can replicate, and took several hours looking at the problem but could not find a solution that was satisfactory. The ticket is there, it will get fixed, just not sure when.

-Rob

Thanks for looking into this and for the update Rob. :) As a workaround I have just disabled the filter. Not ideal, but it works.

Thanks Troester, but when i use dbjoin element(raw) in prefilters WHERE clause, filter just doesn't apply :(

I don't seem to be able to replicate this.

Can you check on your J! menu item for your List, under the Options, look at Prefilters there, see if you have anything defined there? Those will override anything set on the main list settings.

If not, can you point me at the page, with fabrik debug enabled in your main global options, so i can see what's happening in the filter processing.

Also check the obvious things, like "Apply to" access level on the pre-filter itself.

-- hugh

Sorry, but i have closed intranet site, i will try to get the copy up soon in public server.

I used fabrik debug and when i apply filter in any other element than dbjoined one, it works well and i see data in debugs "prefilter" category. As soon as I change filter element to dbjoin element, all data will show and in debugs prefilter category i can only see "array ()".

Can't see this, dbjoin(raw) is working fine on my site.
Is your dbjoin element published?

Very strange, my dbjoin element is published. I have this behaviour not only with one table, but with several (maybe all , just haven't tested with all)

Thanks. I'll get hold of Rob and see if he can explain where he saw an issue, and maybe I can spend some time on that code.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back