Radiobutton styling error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauer

After updating to the latest fabrik github code, the radiobutton element is not displaying properly.
It looks like additional divs (using row-fluid class) are being added to each option (without the previous div being closed). So what is happening is the entire html structure for the fieldset/group in that form is trashed from that point on.

This would not even be noticeable if not for adding a border and background color to the div.control-group for each element. With that css styling added, the attached images clearly show the problem. (The one with the yellow background is using the standard bootstrap template and the other is using my modified bootstrap template (which really highlights the problem).

However I do know for certain that this problem just started with the latest github update.

In the included image of the html structure as shown in firebug, note that from the point of the radiobutton element (div#fb_conglomerates___offline_filetype) the form loses its structure and the remaining elements are not children of the fieldset - but rather children of the div.control-group of that radiobutton element.

Attachments

• bootstrapform.PNG
    bootstrapform.PNG
    46.3 KB · Views: 184
  • bordered.PNG
    bordered.PNG
    219.6 KB · Views: 191
  • checkboxHTML.png
    checkboxHTML.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 176
mea culpa! I had changed that and obviously had forgotten to remove that bit of code that Troester's PR addressed. Thanks! I've now merged the PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back