Saving new data in form with page breaks with bootstrap_tabs template

AlexTCGPro

Hello, I have designed a form with page breaks in mind as many of my groups have 'sub-groups' in them, that can't be separated from the main one.

Recently I discovered the bootstrap_tabs template and it really improves the look of my form, however it doesn't allow me to submit new values, the button gets disabled automatically.

I looked here and it seems that the tabs template is not compatible with multipage breaks, but I don't see why. I enabled the submit button through javascript and I was able to add new values with zero problems. No errors what so ever. Even the validations work.

So, could someone point me what code do I need to change to prevent the button from being disabled?
As I understand it gets disabled in page-breaks because it checks if you are in the last page or not, but I don't really need that, if it truly is just because of that I don't mind missing that feature.

Hi, check this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...yed-out-on-multi-page-form.48143/#post-251510
Unfortunately it seems it has never made to Github, but Sophists code can give you a hint.

Like for you, in my cases it's also working without problems. I have made a small workaround for the submit button to work without clicking Apply button before. Add this to your forms id element Javascript (load):

Code:
jQuery('#fabrikSubmit_41').prop("disabled", false);
jQuery('#fabrikSubmit_41').css("opacity", "1.0");

Replace fabrikSubmit_41 with your buttons id.

Hi, check this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...yed-out-on-multi-page-form.48143/#post-251510
Unfortunately it seems it has never made to Github, but Sophists code can give you a hint.

Like for you, in my cases it's also working without problems. I have made a small workaround for the submit button to work without clicking Apply button before. Add this to your forms id element Javascript (load):

Code:
jQuery('#fabrikSubmit_41').prop("disabled", false);
jQuery('#fabrikSubmit_41').css("opacity", "1.0");

Replace fabrikSubmit_41 with your buttons id.

I think this is the solution I need, but how can I identify my buttons id.???? Thanks.

Check from the console with browser inspect tool. Right-click on the button, select Inspect and you'll see the source code.

Excellent! Even with that monkey face I feel like hugging and kissing you! You just solved a major trouble for me! Keep up the good work.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back