This may be a new issue. However, it is solved by using Run Gating. Just a heads up. I have a couple of different scripts that are triggered once a day. They take about 10 seconds to complete processing. What seems to have been happening was that during that 10 seconds (before it was complete) the site would re-trigger the processing (I'm guessing because another visitor triggered it). So, I noticed that it would run up to 4 different times. I'm logging the events. The only reason this was a problem is because it fired off emails to users. So, users were getting multiple emails from the script. But I've turned on Run Gating within the cron and that seems to have solved the problem.