• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Spam in list

aldan

this is the URL:
http://mtod.us/music/student-recita..._st_recital_app___recitalID_raw=38&Itemid=125

and this is what's happening:
[bimg=bcenter]http://mtod.us/spam.png[/bimg]

the code is clean:
<?php //echo $this->table->intro; // not using this here ?>
<p>The Student recitals in this section were recorded live,<br />with all the nervousness and excitement that these events bring?</p>
<form class="fabrikForm" action="<?php echo $this->table->action;?>" method="post" id="<?php echo $this->formid;?>" name="fabrikTable"><?php

where is this coming from? how can I get rid of it?

Not sure what you mean.
But check your list access settings.
If add or edit records is public, everybody (who knows how to) can insert record into your list.

Edit:
now after seeing your png (the link is broken):
It seems your site has been hacked or you've installed a bad component or Joomla template ...
There are some strange named JS script files loading.
The text is inserted with different css classes with every page load (I hope it hasn't loaded some sort of virus on my PC:( ).

Which Joomla version are you running?
Disable all components, plugins; use standard beez or atomic template; check your installation...

hi troester, sorry the system didn't email me about your edit...
anyway, the spam came with some plugin called xcalendar, have no idea how the plugin installed itself. This guy got it too, so that makes me feel better...
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=621&t=856452

I am running joomla 2.5.27, I was thinking of upgrading, but the site relies heavily on fabrik, including connection to my desktop FileMaker. I'm sure i'll break it when upgrading, and i don't have time to fix anything now.

if you have time, I would appreciate if you could check the javascripts, and let me know if you see something weird

anyway, while poking away through the files, I found some bad files in plugins/fabrik_element/googleometer/language/es-ES. See attached. Have no idea how they got there, but I found a bunch of recent references in the logs trying to POST to the files. I don't know if this is related with the other issue or not. If someone wants the php files, I still have them

thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-20 at 8.00.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-20 at 8.00.07 AM.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 383
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back