textarea element with wysiwyg editor - can't change width when edit record

Hi,
I have a problem with textarea element when use option wysiwyg editor.
I can set width x height of window/box for this element in Admin Panel and this is displayed when open "edit record from my list".

The problem is that when edit record i can only change height of window/box for textarea element with wysiwyg, i can't change width.
I am not sure but probably some period earlier when i try this (change width of textarea when edit record) this was possible.

Is possible to do something to have this possibility to change width of textarea element with wysiwyg editor?
An example is here: http://candc.katowice.pl/index.php/...ofertowe-sprawa-edytuj-wyjasnienia/form/111/3

Attachments

• Zaznaczenie_470.png
    Zaznaczenie_470.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 442
I try to test this problem.
It depends on Site settings / default editor:
I have installed:
Editor JCE --- is possible to increase width, not possible decrease width (= make smaller)
Editor Tiny MCE ---- not possible to change width - not smaller, not bigger width
Editor Joomla CK ---- possible to increase width, not possible decrease -- but unfortunately also textarea is moved to right on form.

The best for me is Editor JCE - i set this as default now. But need also decrease width - what can i do else?

When toggle editor to html - then possible change width fully - increase width and decrease width. But when toggle editor again to graphical (Editor JCE) - it has the width the same like before toggle to html editor.
Users need graphical editor not html editor,

The JCE min width usually is limited by the space needed by the button rows, it can't be smaller.
You can define the button layout in the JCE settings.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back