textarea with wysiwyg - how to display page-break in record view?

Hi,
On my list1 i have textarea element with wysiwyg editor. There will be input long text in this textarea. I try to use (button: break-page) break-page in this textarea - i try to use 3 pages (subpages) in my textarea element.

The problem is when we view record from list view we can see only all (full) textarea element - we see all what is input in this field.
It would be better to see only page1 and have nice buttons : "next", "previous" to switch beetwen page1, page2, page3.

Is this possible and what is solution - how to do it?

Attachments

• Zaznaczenie_472.png
    Zaznaczenie_472.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 426
The page break thing is a Joomla feature of the com_content extension. I doubt you can implement that in a Fabrik element.

We don't support multiple pages in the textarea display, even in WYSIWYG mode. As JFQ says, that's a com_content thing. All we do is grab all the text and render all.

-- hugh

Ooo, it is not possible to do even something like "Truncate size" on list view?
I would need at record view even a button <show/hide>=truncate size/render all, ...

May be is possible "a window for textarea with wysiwyg" - something like in "edit record" but without write rights?

You have a "truncate" option in list view where you can see the whole text when you hover the mouse over the element.

Ooo, but i would have "truncate" option in record view ( button: truncate/whole text). I know and i use "truncate" option in list view.
I need something similar in record view...

:( Hi, I updated today from GitHub (GitHub version from 2014-04-28) and there is no this option...
And in your link to GitHub is written that this option is for Joomla 3 - I have Joomla 2.5 + Fabrik 3.0x...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back