the csv export works depends on advanced search or not

javier94

something weird is happen in one of my list

i have activated the CSV export.. if I click --> in export csv.. the pop up window doesn´t work..NO archive download

if i make with advanced search a filter with 1 register --> the pop up window doesn´t work.. NO archive download

if i make with advanced search a filter with 2,3 registers --> the pop up window works and YES -->the archive is download..

i have checked all the elements, seeking that i have more than 1 element activated as "count" but i can not see nothing.. and the settings for this list is the same that other lists that are running ok..

Anny suggestion what would be the trouble?

Many Thanks

Javier

Advanced search and export is ringing a bell...
Which exact Fabrik version are you running?
No download: check the network response in your browser console, there may be an error message or notice.

jomla 3.9.3
fabrik 3.9

Sorry but i don´t know what is the browser console to see the network response. how can activate?

Depends which browser you use. In Chrome it's ctrl-shift-i (or in the main Chrome menu, More Tools -> Developer Tools), then select the Network tab, reload your page, do the CSV export, and watch the network requests ... one of them should fairly obviously be the one that fetches the CSV. Select it, and look at the Response for that, which will show you the raw data coming back from the server, which may include and error msg.

Other browsers have a similar debug option, usually called Developer Tools.

-- hugh

i have found what happend.

i active/disable all the groups.. to see in which group was the element with a trouble..
i make the same with the elements when i found in which group..
if i disable this element.. works..
so there is something in the code didn´t like

Many thanks!

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back