Unable to find install package

btesec

Hello I am trying to install from pkg_fabrik_3.9.zip but getting the error below:
I am installing into a windows hosting environment also get a com_fabrik_3.9.zip after i upload it to my hosting provider and get error message file corrupt when unzipping on the host as i also tried to unzip and install from there.

The pkg_fabrik_sink_3.9 package also has similar error.
All other items from these packages install fine it's just the "com_fabrik_3.9.zip" component having the issue as shown below.

"Warning
Install path does not exist.
Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_fabrik_3.9.zip

Error
Error installing package"

Hello,
Thank you for responding. I tried as suggested above but getting the below error message, which I have emailed to my hosting provider. Perhaps a security mechanism is preventing the installation. Will keep you posted.

"Object Moved
This document may be found here Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away"

Last edited:
Sounds like missing file/folder access settings.
Unfortunately the Joomla installation error messages are not very informative.
Are all your folders writable (System information/Folder permissions)?
Did you try to enable "FTP settings"?

Please note after another attempt was able to install after unzipping in the website temp folder. Got the following message after installing, so I did the ordering as requested below and the message disappeared.
"Error
Fabrik: Please ensure the Fabrik System plug-in is ordered before the Kunena system plugin"

Thank you for your support.
Regards
btesec

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back