Unable to set "Finish Publishing" times in forms or lists

coza

I have just noticed (don't know when changed) that I cannot set a time in any of the 'Created Date', 'Start Publishing' or 'Finish Publishing' date/time fields. This occurs in at least lists and forms.

I can set a date but any time you add times all the time info gets removed on save to just contain the date.

Any idea what is happening?

ObGGyK6.png

I am running:-
Joomla 3.4.8
Fabrik 3.4.2
MySQL 5.5.44
Apache 2.2.22

Hmm. To be honest, I've never used that feature in 10 years of working with Fabrik, and you are the first person to ever ask a question about them.

I'll take a look.

-- hugh

NOTE - don't cherry pick files from github, do a complete update (see wiki) to pick up the changes.

-- hugh

NOTE - don't cherry pick files from github, do a complete update (see wiki) to pick up the changes.

-- hugh

Thanks. I extensively used this last year with Joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.0. I upgraded the site late last year and only just started using the forms again.

I have update to latest git version.

A new problem (bug) has surfaced.

I can now see and set a time for start and finish publishing. But when I save this time/date the system adds 11 hours to the time I put in, it even advances the date if the added 11 hours puts the time into the next day.

Now it is too much of a coincidence that my timezone is currently set to +11 (Australian eastern daylight time) on the server.

If I change the timezone setting in Joomla from Melbourne (Australia) to UCT it does not help the issue. It still adds 11 hours to the time/date on save.

I wondered about that when I copied the settings from the com content fields, which set the tz to utc. I'll remove that bit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I wondered about that when I copied the settings from the com content fields, which set the tz to utc. I'll remove that bit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Did you manage to fix the time issues? I cannot see any update in git.

Yeah, I have no idea what's going on there. For the moment people will just have to account for the tz diff when setting it, until I figure out how J! does that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back