Unexpected behavior of related data records

very odd, I'm not 100% sure why that was happening, but I think i have applied a fix on your site and the changes have been committed to github

Could you test and let me know if things now work for you?

-Rob

Thanks Rob!

The issue were item id got mixed up with item code seems to be fixed now.

It looks like dbjoin element pre-filter issue is still there. I tried in my test site to clear the filters in "Product documents" table and it shows all the rows in spite of pre-filter applied.

One more thing. Latest Github produces some error message on top of every table:

29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json29 is numeric not json252 is numeric not json254 is numeric not json220 is numeric not json221 is numeric not json255 is numeric not json206 is numeric not json25...

Thanks!

hmm I cant see any mention of those strings in the latest github code, could you try updating, perhaps they've already been removed

-Rob

Thanks, this error message has disappeared with next github version, although my dbjoin element pre-filter issue remains :(

Hi there,

It seems that its not only me that has issues with this,

There is a problem on Joined Tables' pre-filter when called from a parent list, the implied (sent) prefilter is not applied and all records are shown. BUT a more serious problem also exist in that when you add records it does not SAVE the prefilter value to retain the parent/child relationship although that value is actually defaulted into the form. That value does not get saved and creates orphaned records

http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29800
http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29698

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back