Not open for further replies.

troester

Administrator
Staff member
Once more this issue

Situation:
a migrated site (I don't know if this is relevant), latest GitHub
list with php-plugin

If list is called via content plugin there's the infinit spinner showing + error message above; but after reloading the page you'll see that the php-plugin has been run correctly.

If list is called via menu item all is ok
AND
after the php plugin once has been called via the list in menu item it's ok in the content, too! (until you log out and in again)

hi can you point me at the page - sounds like theres something in the ajax response that's not right

-Rob

currently we're at the stage where this was an out of memory error.
I played with posting the filter data as post data and not a querystring but this didn't resolve the issue.

I think I've found the reason; setup:

a list with join and merge rows

in nav: ajaxfy = yes
or list displayed via content plugin

Then "clear filters" (or a click on a php plugin button) will display ALL records (about 1000 merged records in my case) although "Display #" is set to 10 (and still showing 10)
(it is ok if it's "each row separate" or nav-ajax=no)

This may create a memory limit error which will put the error message into the HTTP response which will create the "unexpected token".
If there is enough memory (256MB in my case) it will last about one minute to finish the request.

I think I might have found it - I've committed a possible fix - could you update and check please?

thx
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back