URGENT

Neither of us can access that URL, we get a 403 error, as we've been trying to tell you all day. As I said earlier, it's probably htaccess, an application firewall, or some kind of mod_security filter on your web server. Talk to your host support.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I let me know when you are here , I need a solution , I give access to the administrator .

ok, you have Joomla3.2.7 and Fabrik3.1b, there's surely no support on this totally outdated versions.

Additionally you have a dbjoin element not using the recommended id as value and joining to it's own table which I'm pretty sure is the reason for the MaxJoinSize/bigSelects error.

So disable this element.
Backup.
Update to recent Joomla and Fabrik versions.

ok, you have Joomla3.2.7 and Fabrik3.1b, there's surely no support on this totally outdated versions.

Additionally you have a dbjoin element not using the recommended id as value and joining to it's own table which I'm pretty sure is the reason for the MaxJoinSize/bigSelects error.

So disable this element.
Backup.

It is not clear what I have to do ... help me, and I Buckup . You can touch you. I need this advanced search . this worked until I had said that camien the BIG SELECT

So disable this element.
Backup.
this worked until I had said that camien the BIG SELECT
No, you've posted before setting anything with Big Selects
Fabrik forums are for answering questions on recent versions.
Not for fixing totally outdated sites with not normalized database design.

So it's up to you...

BTW: Standard response time = 3 days without weekends, you've got about 40 posts in one day. And now IS weekend.

It is not clear what I have to do ... help me, and I Buckup . You can touch you. I need this advanced search . this worked until I had said that camien the BIG SELECT

It was not clear to me that I should disable element , so I'm asking you! digame and not for more Which is the element . and nothing more

The one I'm speaking of is
institucional___Institucion

But no idea if you have more of those.

The one I'm speaking of is
institucional___Institucion

But no idea if you have more of those.
hello, no , not that. I paid for this forum . could be friendlier. When I paid , nobody nowhere does it say that version has support . You're an expert on this, I have given the possibility to enter . 3 days ago I'm behind this.

I have given the possibility to enter . 3 days ago

You fixed the access issue yesterday, on a Friday. And as soon as you did, @troester logged in and started giving you advice.

You seem to be running a 2.5 year old BETA version of Fabrik, on a version of Joomla which was end-of-lifed in Oct 2014. We cannot provide support for BETA software, not can we provide support on versions of Joomla which are no longer supported.

You say you cannot upgrade because that breaks your site:

Code:
I've never updated because it breaks the site. I need to have everything perfect.

You cannot get "perfect" from beta software running on ancient versions of Joomla.

My suggestion is that you use Akeeba to make a clone of your site, then upgrade to the latest J! and Fabrik. We can then assist with anything related to Fabrik that breaks after the update.

-- hugh

You fixed the access issue yesterday, on a Friday. And as soon as you did, @troester logged in and started giving you advice.

You seem to be running a 2.5 year old BETA version of Fabrik, on a version of Joomla which was end-of-lifed in Oct 2014. We cannot provide support for BETA software, not can we provide support on versions of Joomla which are no longer supported.

You say you cannot upgrade because that breaks your site:

Code:
I've never updated because it breaks the site. I need to have everything perfect.

You cannot get "perfect" from beta software running on ancient versions of Joomla.

My suggestion is that you use Akeeba to make a clone of your site, then upgrade to the latest J! and Fabrik. We can then assist with anything related to Fabrik that breaks after the update.

-- hugh
Hello, I updated the joomla and fabrik , but this is in : www.gestionenrico.com.ar/2016/administrator

there will be able to work in peace or see my error. advanced search does not work. I did a whole Buckup there in the folder / 2016

Help me now !!!

Help me now !!!

It's the weekend, but I had a quick look.

Once again, you ignored our advice, and left that Institucion join enabled, which is joining the table to itself, and isn't using the primary key as the value. I strongly suspect that is what is blowing MySQL up.

I unpublished that element, and the search I was doing on Localidad now works correctly.

-- hugh

It's the weekend, but I had a quick look.

Once again, you ignored our advice, and left that Institucion join enabled, which is joining the table to itself, and isn't using the primary key as the value. I strongly suspect that is what is blowing MySQL up.

I unpublished that element, and the search I was doing on Localidad now works correctly.

-- hugh

You are an excellent professional doing very well , the only thing in " institutional grants " to add an item , the types of institutions does not appear. but if they appear in the advanced search . everything else goes all ok!

I'm sorry if we have gotten frustrated, but we have really, really been trying to help, but it felt like you were just ignoring what we were saying.

I'm not sure what you are describing. Can you maybe describe the exact sequence of steps I need to take, and tell me what you are expecting the result to be, and what is actually happening.

Or, as troester suggested, maybe (also) write a description in your own language, and we can use Google translate.

-- hugh

I'm sorry if we have gotten frustrated, but we have really, really been trying to help, but it felt like you were just ignoring what we were saying.

I'm not sure what you are describing. Can you maybe describe the exact sequence of steps I need to take, and tell me what you are expecting the result to be, and what is actually happening.

Or, as troester suggested, maybe (also) write a description in your own language, and we can use Google translate.

-- hugh

See pictures and then read this My question is: if they have been deleted ... just add them again?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 390
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 411
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 414
Ah, I may have accidentally done that, as I initially unpublished that element by mistake, instead of the join I unpublished. I didn't think unpublishing would remove the options.

You'll have to add them back manually. Sorry about that.

They are showing in the search because that is going by the data recorded in existing rows, rather than the configured options.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ah, I may have accidentally done that, as I initially unpublished that element by mistake, instead of the join I unpublished. I didn't think unpublishing would remove the options.

You'll have to add them back manually. Sorry about that.

They are showing in the search because that is going by the data recorded in existing rows, rather than the configured options.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hello thank you very much. but as I told them things that are not there . for example. as seen in the photo 1.jpg all institutions appear and you can also add a new luega to appear there. in the picture 2.jpg you will see that none appears . and before they were. It has to be exactly the same as in "files" to work together (same , that is, that if you add one , you add in the other) . and that can be added in the frontend on the old site it worked well with that, all this would be ok

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 393
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 399
Agregar Instituci?n (institucional___Instituciones) is already empty in your "original" site.

I think you are using the wrong type of element anyway.
Dropdown/radiobutton/checkbox elements are thought for use with only few options.
If you need a lot of options and/or these options should be the same in differents lists etc. then use an extra list and dbjoin elements linking to this list.

So if you want "(same , that is, that if you add one , you add in the other) " create an additional list e.g. "Institutiones" with a record for any option you need and use dbjoin elements to this list.
Enable "Add option in frontend".
Then if you add an option/institucion (via "Add option in frontend" or directly via the list's ADD) this is visible for all.

Agregar Instituci?n (institucional___Instituciones) is already empty in your "original" site.

I think you are using the wrong type of element anyway.
Dropdown/radiobutton/checkbox elements are thought for use with only few options.
If you need a lot of options and/or these options should be the same in differents lists etc. then use an extra list and dbjoin elements linking to this list.

So if you want "(same , that is, that if you add one , you add in the other) " create an additional list e.g. "Institutiones" with a record for any option you need and use dbjoin elements to this list.
Then if you add an option/institucion (via "Add option in frontend" or directly via the list's ADD) this is visible for all.

Hi thanks. but I need to help me , por favor , and I do not understand well . I need the same element (institutions, and that can be added on the front end ) that is in "files" ( the same , to be repeated in " institutional grants ) , please do not understand. is the last thing I ask !! !

Hi thanks. but I need to help me , por favor , and I do not understand well . I need the same element (institutions, and that can be added on the front end ) that is in "files" ( the same , to be repeated in " institutional grants ) , please do not understand. is the last thing I ask !! !
Hello, I send a message today . It is all that remains for me to finish , long ago I am with this theme ! Help me to do it ! and finished!

I do not understand
I don't understand, too. There's nothing with "files" or "institutional grants" in your lists/forms...

As I've said:

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back