• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

URGENT

I need it, it is exactly that which is now in " EXPEDIENTES(THE FIRST ITEM)" like a picture. Please! it is the finish!

Attachments

• sub.jpg
    sub.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 418
I can only repeat:
Don't use dropdown elements with hundreds of suboption, a dropdown is only for the use inside ONE list, the suboptions can't be accessed from an other list.

If you want "(same , that is, that if you add one , you add in the other) " create an additional list e.g. "Institutiones" with a record for any option you need and use dbjoin elements to this list.
Enable "Add option in frontend".
Then if you add an option/institucion (via "Add option in frontend" or directly via the list's ADD) this is visible for all.

PLEASE, I'm asking you if I ayudam to create that because I have not done and do not understand! and you are an expert .

I can only repeat:
Don't use dropdown elements with hundreds of suboption, a dropdown is only for the use inside ONE list, the suboptions can't be accessed from an other list.

If you want "(same , that is, that if you add one , you add in the other) " create an additional list e.g. "Institutiones" with a record for any option you need and use dbjoin elements to this list.
Enable "Add option in frontend".
Then if you add an option/institucion (via "Add option in frontend" or directly via the list's ADD) this is visible for all.

Please , help me create that. and I do not consult more on this. ! the dropdawn must appear , as if entered above, only need to choose

Please , help me create that. and I do not consult more on this. ! the dropdawn must appear , as if entered above, only need to choose

It does not work me the PDF Export in the list. I NEED SOLUTION HE PAID FOR THIS! And yet I have NEWS . 1 WEEK AGO! I'M DEALING WITH THIS!

when I do an advanced search " financed the same no" does not work pdf export all others if I need the order above, need urgent help !.

It does not work me the PDF Export in the list. I NEED SOLUTION HE PAID FOR THIS! And yet I have NEWS . 1 WEEK AGO! I'M DEALING WITH THIS!

Yes, you have a standard subscription, which has a 3 working day response time. We responded same day, responded about 30 times within a single working day (accounting for weekends), it took over 2 days just to get you to give us access to the backend, and we have repeatedly given you answers and solutions you have not implemented. We can only help if you actually take our advice.

I will look at the advanced search issue as soon as I have finished with Pro support issues today.

Have you created the new "Instituiones" List as Troester has advised yet?

-- hugh

1. can you please open a new thread for a new topic (like PDF)

2. PDF (tested on your 2016 site) is working fine. But you can't export 100 records at once, this will create run time errors

1. can you please open a new thread for a new topic (like PDF)

2. PDF (tested on your 2016 site) is working fine. But you can't export 100 records at once, this will create run time errors

Okay, I ask you to look at that , when you can, because I can not see the pdf with the " no " and I have created but have not understood new " institutions " it is not that I do not reluctantly , but do not understand. Look , I did but badly . I need you to help me practice, but I'll be one year. I do not want tire him . but I need it, if you go and see it, it fixed in 5 minutes.

Can you please post additionally in Spanish, I really don't get what you mean.

I can see your new list Institucioneslistado. Add an element type "field" for the name of your institutions (no dbjoin) and fill in all the suboptions of your
Agregar Instituci?n element (add one record for each suboption).
Backup your database.!!!

Edit your element Instituci?n (in form Institucional),
set Tabla = institutiones1,
Valor and etiqueta to the name element (this is not recommended but it seems you have already stored such names instead of ids in your database, so...)

set
Agregar esta opci?n en el sitio web = yes
Publicado =yes

Disable the element "Agregar Instituci?n"

Do the same with the elements "Instituci?n" and "Agregar Instituci?n" in your other lists.

Hello , I am very frustrated! I tried but I can not when I estyo failing. I pay extra if you can do me . I'm tired of not being able to.

I do not think so , both records and subsidies intitucioonales them appear ! I am very frustrated. I make an extra payment to you if I realize what order. I can not waste any more time , then I'll get to study fabrik , I promise.

top I need a report " financiados: no" and does not work ! Sorry.

Hello , I am very frustrated! I tried but I can not when I estyo failing. I pay extra if you can do me . I'm tired of not being able to.

I do not think so , both records and subsidies intitucioonales them appear ! I am very frustrated. I make an extra payment to you if I realize what order. I can not waste any more time , then I'll get to study fabrik , I promise.

top I need a report " financiados: no" and does not work ! Sorry.

sorry , could help the most urgent with Advanced Search . I can pay extra for everything to be perfect ok

I've just uploaded the recent domPDF to your 2016 site and the PDF export is working now.
You can filter Financiado=no and set even 100 records per row and create a PDF.

I've just uploaded the recent domPDF to your 2016 site and the PDF export is working now.
you are an excellent professional and above all else!

It works perfect!. when you can see what the "institutions" did wrong

I do not want another list.
but intituciones ( all of "expedientes" right there ) and " subsidios institucionales " that try to do it but do not understand are added. help me, I pay an extra.

URGENT PAY YOU FOR THIS .Hi, I need to finish this today. my client will deregister me if this is not completed . I need to finish what institutions ! Tell me or contact me with someone and pay for this. It is simple for professionals like you. but I need urgent and certainly I can not solve and have no time ! PLEASE.

I do not want another list.

You don't have a choice. If you need a dropdown menu on multiple lists which have the same values, which you need to add to, then the ONLY way of doing it is to use another list (database table) to store the options. You CANNOT use a dropdown element in this way.

I see you have deleted the list you had started creating?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back