Weird date display problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkjoshi

I have some date elements, where I have set the display date format as %d-%m-%Y. The cases where date is not empty the date displayed is OK.
But cases where there no date is entered. The field in the DB for the element is like "0000-00-00 00:00:00" but the date displayed on the form is 30-11--1
The other settings for the date is
  1. Store date as local.
  2. Default to Current date = No
  3. Always return todays date = No
  4. First Week Day - Monday
  5. Allow typing in field = Yes
  6. CSV Import format = Normal
  7. Show Time Selector = No
Even I have retried editing the document & re-save by deleting the odd figure of 30-11--1, but with no help.

Thanks Troester for the Suggestion.
But I have updated to GITHUB today as well, but I am getting the same result.
I have checked the same with no browser cache as well.
Interestingly the display in List is OK, without any problem.

Thanks Troester you are always right on the money.
When I downgraded my fabrik just one version behind you mentioned above. The Problem is gone.

I am facing another problem that is I am having two lists in the form outro.
When I try to navigate between the pages or apply some filter, I get a white screen which stays there with loading icon till I refresh/reload the page.

Since you are having some similar setup you can confirm whether this problem is there or is it unique to me.

Hi

The date issue should be fixed.
If you get a white screen try bumping up php's error reporting levels, or check your logs to see if anything is reported there

Sorry Rob,
I have updated after your above reply, but the issue of date display is still there that is in DB the date field is Null. The date field in list is OK. But in form display I am still getting like - 30-11--1.
Regarding white screen I will follow your suggestion If I can get a direction from there.

Ok
I have set the error reporting as
display_errors=E_ALL;
Now on the page where I am getting white-screen.
There is an error like -
Code:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/clients/client75/web132/web/plugins/content/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 208

After updating from GitHub the date is ok on my site (empty in list, form, details).
Did you clear browser/Joomla cache?

I didn't, but I was using older github(before dates being reworked) and on update I start getting the dates value as 30-11--1 after update(for 0000-00-00 00:00:00 values in DB)
Do I still need to clear the cache after update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back