what file to edit

Hey guys. Been looking for the file that controls the design of the view edit delete dropdown. Point in the direction please.

Also when creating a new list template I lose a few things. Navigation for list pages search box and the ability to inline edit. Ajax page load works fine though.

By navigation I mean if I have 100 list items 10 per page . That nav doesn't show when checked in backend.

Thanks

There isn't really a "file" that controls the view/edit/delete menu. What is it you need to do to it?

To help with custom templates, we'll need full access to your site, including ftp. Please fill out your My Sites.

-- hugh

Which fabrik version?
you say view/edit/delete dropdown, so it is bootstrap template?

Sorry I am on 3.0.8 joomla 2.5.11. A good example of what I want is on your "my sites" table of the users sites. The edit/view/delete setup. If I was to include the the data object for the view/edit/delete I would get an unstyled ul li.

What I want to do is customize that to my liking. I am also customizing it using bootstrap as you will see by viewing my "my sites" information.

Also I do not want to upgrade to 3.1 right now as I feel it isn't right for us right now. So whats my options.

Thanks

Maybe I should rephrase it. In what file is the edit/delete/view list dialog styled in. At some point there is HTML for that list dialog. Where is it...lol

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back