• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Yes/No field to display an image on list/detail views

puzzled

Hi - I have mentioned this on the Community Forum as it tied in with another question from someone else, but I really could do with an answer asap so am posting here too - Not sure if that is ok or not so let me know.

Basically I have checkboxes for Yes and No in my form. When the user choses Yes I want it to display an image (eg a png of a "tested" stamp) on the list and detail views. And for No it can either display a different image or no image.

Any ideas how I go about doing this without going to the trouble of using a databasejoin?

Thanks in advance

You can use a radiobutton element, set the "use icon" on "Yes".
For the values of your elements, you can have "tested" for yes and in the media/com_fabrik/images folder, have a tested.png image of your choice.
Same thing for "No".

Thanks for your reply : )

I am on Fabrik 3.0.9 and can't find where you mean to set the "use icon". I have an Icons panel but it does not seem to follow what you are saying. I have attached a screenshot - please can you clarify?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• radio-element-screen.jpg
    radio-element-screen.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 363
Your set up seems correct (replace icon set on "yes"), but I have not worked on 3.0.9 for quite sometime so I don't know whether it's working.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back