Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.Dismiss Notice
- how to create menu items
Menu -> select menu -> add item
Menu item type -> select
Create a Form Menu Item(top)
- Fabrik Form - select the form you wish to show
- Row id - The table row to show in the form - if the view is set to view form.
Set to -1 to replace with the user's id
Set to -2 to load the last inserted record
- Key name - Column name to use with Row id, leave blank to use primary key (only set this if you know what you are doing!).
If row id set to -1 then set this column to the name of the form's user id element to prepopulate forms with the users record
- Show random records - Setting this to yes will randomly display a record. Note pre-filters are still applied
- Extra Query String - Optionally specify additional query string to be used for this menu item, like
&mytable___foo=123&mytable___bar=456, for instance to preset form variables. This string will be url endcoded for you.
- Fabrik List - select the list you wish to show
- Reload calculations - when the link is clicked, should Fabrik reload the list calculations (yes) or use the cached calculations (no)
- Template - which list template to use. Will override the list's template option. If -Use Default - selected then will use the list's template.
- Reset filters
- Yes - will remove any user selected filters from the list (prefilters are still applied)
- No - will use any filters previously selected by the user
- Show in list - opens a modal window where you can state which elements to show in the list. If used, this overrides the element's own 'show in list option'
- Pre-filters - opens a modal window where you can assign prefilters. There prefilters override any prefilter defined in the list
- Rows per page - set the default number of records to show per page.