Recent content by AlexKite

1. A

How to calc the latest value from the joined table

Thank you Hugh, I'll examine PHP form plugin and increase my programming skills ))
  2. A

Yes, each shipment have only one row and I need a separate journaling table with all statuses+dates of this very shipment - like on DHL/TNT cargo tracking page.
  3. A

Yes, one join to Shipment_Status. One shipment have many statuses- each status with its own date, and user adds new date+status when the shipment moves on. And in list view of Shipments I want to see only the last status per one shipment, not all linked lines with statuses. I guess this can be...
  4. A

Hi, Please help to find the solution: I have two tables in database join: The table "Shipments" has a database join to table "Shipment_Status". Each Shipment has many statuses, and I want to calc the latest (by date/time) status, as follows: So, if, for example, Shipment1 has 3 statuses as...
  5. A

Bug: Toggle visibility of list columns - filters don't move to left

Friendly bump. The problem still persists.
  6. A

Bug with fileupload at demo.fabrikar

Friendly bump )) Is it a bug or a feature?
  7. A

Free Bootstrap templates, compatible with Fabrik - please advise

Hi Bren, I can't find any alternative free template that works fine without bugs. The controls are all stacked in Purity III template: Bootstrap2 compatibility is turned on, but it doesn't help: I tried T3 Blank template but results are also distorted. Pleas advise some free template (other...
  8. A

Bug: Toggle visibility of list columns - filters don't move to left

Hi everybody, When I hide a column in a list, filters don't move correspondingly - please see attached picture. How can I fix it? Joomla 3.4.1 / Fabrik 3.3 / Protostar.
  9. A

Bug with fileupload at demo.fabrikar

Hi Fabrik forum, When viewing any record at demo.fabrikar.com...fileupload, only the first uploaded picture thumbnail is displayed - others are grayed out (see picture). I wish my screenshot will help to fix the issue.
  10. A

Lock Record when other user edit

Hi Fabrik forum, I need to prevent 2 users being simultaneously editing the same record. I find a thread in 'Standard Support' forum started by Sylvain1969, Aug 11, 2009, but I think the solution to this issue must be built-in to the Fabrik core - it will give much more power to the whole...
  11. A

Please can you help me to fix these disappearing buttons? The bug exists when I use Purity III. Tested in latest Firefox and IE on different computers, even on smartphone. With Protostar everything works fine:
  12. A

I've switched on 'Legacy Compatible' and it helps - all missed icons returned to their places. But there's one place where icons disappear after hovering upon them:
  13. A

I've examined docs of Purity III but unfortunately seems it doesn't have B2 compatimility mode. felixkat, please advise a link to: - my search attempts failed. I've never heard about blank templates. Are they free to use? Do they provide a "sticky" menu? This feature is very suitable when I...
  14. A

Hi Fabrik forum, Please advise come free responsive templates, compatible with Fabrik. Protostar is already a little bit boring; I've tried JA Purity III - and it doesn't work good - all Fabrik output is distorted. I use J 3.3.6 with latest Fabrik from Github, hosted on CloudAccess.net. PHP...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back