Recent content by amiNajwa

1. A

How can I ensure users only see records created by themselves?

hi this feature is gr8. how can i use button for it and put the button in the form ? y'know , like an update button.. thank you
  2. A

Fabrik + JoomFish : Missing elements

anybody get my point... ive been trying alternatives.. but to no avail.... is it a bug..or there is another way? pleaseeee
  3. A

hye rob im using fabrik 1.0.5.2 and joomfish 1.8.2, im on joomla 1.0.15 i know now what went wrong and it has nothing to do woth joomfish ( i think ) i made a menu for table view. and i set the table access for edit,add,delete records to manager as i wanted only this group to have the access...
  4. A

Hi all... I used fabrik, and all is gr8 at first..the form...the table view... but then i ve installed joomfish for translation. all the elements in the form went missing.can only see the labels..but the buutton,textfield,text area etc are all gone. ive tried the solution from this...
  5. A

Joomfish-Support?

fabrik 1.0.5.2 joomfish 1.8.2
  6. A

Joomfish-Support?

still cannot see my form hi i cannot see my form.i can see my tables tho im not sure my problem is the same as others but ive tried all the methods discussed earlier but still the form isnt there...the labels are there, but the text field,drop down,text area button are not. ive copied...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back