Recent content by Byrd

1. B

Error from Kitchen Sink

Tried uploading the Kitchen Sink and got this error: Error Archive does not exist Error installing package Warning Install path does not exist. Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: plg_fabrik_3.7.zip
  2. B

Twilio Help

now how about the Google Calendar Sync? Is that in the works in any way? ;)
  3. B

Twilio Help

GENIUS! Thank you so much! It's working perfect!
  4. B

Twilio Help

Ok. Uploaded the library and now I get this error: [HTTP 401] Unable to create record: Authenticate
  5. B

Twilio Help

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/sms-form-plugin/
  6. B

Sync calendar to outlook/Gmail calendar

What's the price you are looking at, and time frame of getting that working?
  7. B

Twilio Help

I am trying to get Twilio to work and I'm not sure exactly what to do. I follow instructions from the WIKI section, but the link to the Twilio Library for Joomla leads to a github that has not been updated since 2012. Is there a new library to upload to my site? Once I upload this library...
  8. B

SMS Twillio ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN in form sms plugin

Has everything for Twilio been fixed and committed to 3.6? I cannot seem to be able to get it to work.
  9. B

Duplicates

I have a call center site, and they keep getting duplicates. What can I do to resolve that issue. Have you heard from other people that duplicates happen from time to time. I'm counting it as human error - essentially they are double clicking the submit button because they are impatient. Any...
  10. B

Autofill Not Working

Thank you for the help. Everything is running smooth.
  11. B

Autofill Not Working

Also, while you are looking at this issue, can you please look at the DVL list element SalesRep2 ? It's a databasejoin and I'm trying to use the Concat for label for Lastname, Firstname. I set it up exactly as shown in example, but it's not working on front end. (Create DVL link on Front End.)
  12. B

Autofill Not Working

Just so you have the mapping line: {"ZIPCodes___City":"location___location_city"}
  13. B

Autofill Not Working

I keep getting Parserror when the autofill runs. Not sure why. Link is Maintain Location (Form = Location) Purchased ZIPCode table and uploaded it to MySQL DB. What should happen: Enter Zip code into field, City and State are pulled from ZIPCode table. I have this same set up working on...
  14. B

Modal Popups 120px Width

Logging out and then back in finally fixed this issue with the Map Visualization pointed to the Pre-Filtered List. However, the pre-filters on the map visualization still do not work. So, if you want to view the issue, you can.
  15. B

Modal Popups 120px Width

I had the wrong site. Should have been .net not .com. Try now. However, this is no longer a problem. I have a separate issue with the Maps Visualization. The problem there is that multiple Pre-Filters are not working. I am trying to create a customer map for the Sales Reps. There are 4 seats...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back