1. C

Calc on save issues

Thanks a lot, Rob!
  2. C

Calc on save issues

Done! Thanks.
  3. C

Css stop working after github update

Thanks! I'm going to try that and sure it will work as it works with the protostar. I think we can close this thread.
  4. C

Thanks a lot. But I still don't understand (a) why it used to work before, (b) why can the classes be wrong if I am getting them from firebug and (c) where is the surrounding div that spoils it all. Elements settings size cannot solve the problem, because resizing was just an example of the...
  5. C

Any news on this?
  6. C

Calc on save issues

Hi! Any news on this calc on save thing?
  7. C

Well actually anything. For instance if I ge to the template_css.php on my demo2 folder and try to tweak the following: #form_1 .input-medium { width:184px; } Into this: #form_1 .input-medium { width:200px; } Just to make some of the boxes wider. And it doesn't do anything. It just...
  8. C

Ok, thanks. The thing is I'm modifying some of the css code in template.css and it doesn't do anything. Where should I go now modify the css's?
  9. C

Any news on this? Thanks!
  10. C

Well, sorry, perhaps I rushed on closing the thread. It actually got the css and back to how it used to look. However, my template.css doesn't seem to be in control of the css anymore. Firebug says it is getting the css now from some template...rm&rowid= Now I'm really lost...
  11. C

Ok, solved it. I think the problem is I copy/pasted from your post. It started working when typed it myself. Thanks a lot!
  12. C

Sorry but {fabrik view=form id=1 layout=demo1} doesn't work. It still shows the default.
  13. C

Thanks, troester. Not sure about the precise instruction. Something like this? {fabrik view=form id=1} {fabrik view layout=demo1} It gives me a Error 500...
  14. C

Calc on save issues

Done. I created a new thread for the css thing. We can leave this thread for the other question. Thanks!
  15. C

Hi, I'm opening this new thread for this specific issue. After github update my form lost cssfeatures and came back to Joomla's template default. I had it in a "demo1" folder on "components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/" and my css was in the "template_css" file. The file hasn't been...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back