Recent content by chrigall

1. C

Problems with special characters in form-view

I have only the standard edit link. It works normally for all other records. But I found another anomaly. For those records with special chars also the show-link doesn't work. If I click there, I get the notice that this record was not found. Maybe the problem is, that the field with contains...
  2. C

I use php-version: 7.1 fabrik: 3.8.1
  3. C

Joomla: 3.8.11 mysql: database collation: utf8_general_ci MySQL: Server-Version: 5.7.22-22-log - Percona Server (GPL), Release '22', Revision 'f62d93c Yes, this text fields are normal field elements. I have a full list with content, but I want to edit some special records. For example in the...
  4. C

In form-view, where I can usually edit and insert data, there is a problem when special characters are within some text-fields (for example: ?. ö. ß etc.). For such records, in edit-view-modus only a empty form is shown. When I input some text, nothing happens. I have to edit such records...
  5. C

Since update to 3.8: Fatal error: Class 'FabrikView' not found

I did it and it works. Thank you!
  6. C

I updated normal within joomla - extensions update. The include.php shows this: public function __construct() { spl_autoload_register(array($this, 'controller')); spl_autoload_register(array($this, 'helper')); // @TODO - at some point...
  7. C

Yesterday I did the update. Now I cannot show the list view, because of this error: Fatal error: Class 'FabrikView' not found in ...components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php on line 25 I checked the view.base.php. It exist's. How could I solve this problem?
  8. C

Problem with details view

I solved the problem. The problem was, that in the form adjustments under the menu item "form processing" I changed "save in database" to NO, because I don't want any changes. It seems that this decision have an influence if the "details view" or the "edit view" is loading.
  9. C

What is wrong with this form?
  10. C

I filled out with admin login.
  11. C

Here ist the list: http://www.gallobitsch.at/cms/index.php/geschichte/finkenstein-1840 What I want is, to press the right button and get the details of one record.
  12. C

Sorry, but I cannot post here the link.
  13. C

Hello! I have a list with several data records. When I press the button for the "details view" on the right of the list, I get the same view as for the edit-button, but no values are visible - only a blank input-form. I have checked any adjustments, but I didn't find the bug. Does anyone have an...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back