Recent content by cpnetworld

1. C

Moving a very large Fabrik based site

Just a suggestion - may be there can independent secret which can be defined set in Connection. That way the fabrik application can be independent of joomla configuration setting. --Rakesh
  2. C

Validate Hidden - Change in status not getting saved

Hi It seems there is no bug. The plugin worked on fresh install. I replaced the full joomla 3.8.2 - removed installation folder and the issue is resolved. Thanks for the support Rakesh
  3. C

PHP 7.1 I do not see any js error I have video file of screen - and can provide you the same. I am also creating fresh install of jooml and fabrik - to verify if this error is occurs there or not PHP Built On Linux s104-238-124-155.secureserver.net 2.6.32-042stab094.7 #1 SMP Wed Oct 22...
  4. C

Hi - Yes please - I have verified on two systems multiple browsers and after your message tried on another different applications. I had to restore backup to keep site the active I have updated full github transfer / update, cleared cache I am using Toggle Submit in form and must validate...
  5. C

Element Validation (of any type) Making changes to the Validate Hidden from YES to NO does not get saved. After re-opening the status is always yes Fabrik 3.8 (Updated from github few minutes back) Joomla 3.2.8.2
  6. C

Package 3.6 has one missing plg_fabrik_visualization_calendar in package folder

I was unable to install package on fresh joomla 3.7 website Package 3.6 has one missing plg_fabrik_visualization_calendar in package folder I was able to install after removing following line from xml <file group="fabrik_visualization" id="calendar"...
  7. C

Install Problem pkg_fabrik_3.2.zip installa on Fresh Joomla 3.3.6

Hi DB has all access rights. I have checked on two physical servers I have tried again after downloading fresh package, Install from web and also by installing from server - Error remains same. Same Package installs correctly on joomla 2.5 - joomla 3.0 site and also on sites where fabrik was...
  8. C

Install Problem pkg_fabrik_3.2.zip installa on Fresh Joomla 3.3.6

Hi On fresh Joomla 3.3.6 install of pkg_fabrik_3.2.zip gives error An error has occurred. 1146 Table 'dolab_pubsite1.ypvft_fabrik_elements' doesn't exist SQL=UPDATE `ypvft_fabrik_elements` SET plugin = (SELECT replace(plugin,'fabrik', '')); Looking at phpmyadmin - it is observed that the...
  9. C

Bug Noticed: New Connection can not be created

Hi this issue is specific to Joomla 3.01 and not fabrik 3.1 alpha being tested on Joomla 2.5.x
  10. C

Bug Noticed: New Connection can not be created

Following bug has been observed (after latest update from github) New Connection can not be created Displays Error Warning Field required: ID
  11. C

Minor issue - error on trying to change Published status

Hi Just noticed minor issue - error is encountered when status of list is tried to be changed form unpublished to publish. Rakesh
  12. C

After update Frontend edit form breaks on yootheme

Hi I encountered an issue - which I see another user also had - but the cause could not be clearly stated. A site has been functioning ok with github update till 3.0.6 Joomla 2.5.7, linux 2.6, php 5.4.5, Mysql 5.5.25, YooTheme Template Frontend editing / Record Addition worked ok...
  13. C

Any one having seeing error in error_log - Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm

Issue Resolved Hi The issue resolved - Menu options after recreation does not give error. Good to see the progress towards maturity on fabrik 3.x Thanks Rakesh
  14. C

Any one having seeing error in error_log - Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm

Hi After sending the message - I created another menu option and I see that it does not generate error or add entries to error_log. Do not know why - but it has same settings Rakesh
  15. C

Hi Hugh The site has one option where one fabrik list linked to menu. it has latest update from github yesterday using default template Restated: Linked list from menu with default settings. Error_log gets created when any user accesses that menu option Rakesh
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back