Recent content by crawforw

1. C

Unable to Export to CSV in Backend

Apologies, fixed.
  2. C

Done, thanks. Link above is still valid.
  3. C

Due to the nature of the data it is behind a login, but not extremely sensitive. And if you aren't logged in it seems you can't export the data anyway. Link: http://www.ovata.org/index.php/professional-development/summer-conference/summer-conference-currently-registered User- fabrik Pass-...
  4. C

It is Joomla 3.8.6 with Fabrik 3.8.1 - the backend template is Isis. The same issue persists in the front end. Says no data can be found. Thanks for the follow up!
  5. C

Greetings, I have what I hope is my final hurdle and easily remedied. When trying to export to CSV the form data (via Fabrik -> Forms -> View Data -> CSV - Export to CSV) the small pop-up window appears. The message stays at 'Loading... 0/records Saving to' And nothing else. Is there a...
  6. C

Could Not Start Mail Function

We are up and running. Thanks for the quick help! Email function restored.
  7. C

Thanks very much Hugh. It was indeed the "Could not start mail function", not the 'instantiate'. It then lists the two emails it was supposed to send to with "Could not sent to...". It was also set to POP3. I am essentially rebuilding a registration form that I've used for 8 years, last on a...
  8. C

Greetings, After a while away, back with a fresh install of the 2/15/18 release on 3.5.8 and cannot get a form to email: Upon submission, get "Could Not Start Mail Function, Could Not Email {address identified}.." It was supposed to send to both a) the submitter based on a field entry and b)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back