Recent content by createforme

1. createforme

Form Syntax Error - HELP!

Well, maybe I'm smarter than I think. I guessed that the lines 153 and 154 above were duplicated unnecessarily. I deleted the one with ")))" at the end and this seems to have worked. My form is working now. Not sure how they got duplicated or if this was a bad fix. Let me know!
  2. createforme

troester, here's one big issue - I'm managing this site for an organization that is not very organized. Several months ago someone took over management of this database. During that time, I performed the standard Joomla updates (a few weeks after release) and then any Fabrik updates that were...
  3. createforme

I updated everything from the github and it still isn't working on the front end (I don't have any custom code, it's just basic tables of information). I did notice, however, the forms work on the backend for adding data if that helps anyone help me.
  4. createforme

I'll look into this.
  5. createforme

I have Fabrik 3.9, Joomla 3.9.6 All I want is to call up a form to add to a list. I keep getting this error: 0 syntax error, unexpected '||' (T_BOOLEAN_OR) I have no idea what to fix. I didn't change anything and it was working before. It was just the update that broke it.
  6. createforme

Database Join Issue Somewhere

Nevermind. I figured it out. I just adjusted the "List View" settings. I have it set to Show in the List, but then I added a "display: none;" css class to the header and cell content. Thanks again so much!
  7. createforme

Thanks, Troester! You're amazing. I forgot to mention in my edit that I took the quotes out of the brackets. Adding the "_raw" to the end worked with one issue that isn't really an issue. It seems I have to have that element 'wknd_roster.cbid' displayed in the list for it to work...? Is...
  8. createforme

UPDATE: I did some database repairing and it looks like the link is getting better, but still not working correctly. Now the link looks like: http://database.biloxicursillo.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile&user=KOBERGER,%20KARL&Itemid=101 Which means it's using the...
  9. createforme

Ok, I'll try to be as clear as possible. I have my database member list in Community Builder. I have a Fabrik Table with Team information I have an Element in the Fabrik Table where users can select members from the Community Builder table. It is a database join with the CB id, but displays...
  10. createforme

Need Community Builder/Fabrik Help

THANK-YOU!!!!! It took me a few tries to truly understand the URL parameters (because I was trying to make it more difficult than it was), but I finally got it!!! My client will be so happy. For those who need as much help as I did, this is the code I ended up using: {fabrik view=list id=1...
  11. createforme

No one can tell me how to filter by the displayed user?
  12. createforme

I have really hurt my brains trying to put together what my client wants. I've been able to find all sorts of answers on things, and I'm ALMOST there. I don't know what I'm doing on this last part and could use some help. I have my Community Builder profiles set up the way I want - including...
  13. createforme

Alphabetical Sorting Help

I still have trouble understanding how to update from Github. Is there a specific link I go to? How do install the updates? I'll search for this answer...
  14. createforme

Alphabetical Sorting Help

I have two questions regarding the same issue. The page link is []=S&cmsms_fabrik_cursillistas___last_initial[value][]=V&cmsms_fabrik_cursillistas___last_initial[condition]=BETWEEN']here. 1.) The first problem is the error at the top of the page. An error with the array to string conversion...
  15. createforme

Unknown Error - Blank field options, blank list front/backend

*Face Palm*. :oops: Ok, apparently the update to the latest files in the GitHub did fix all the errors I was having. The reason why I was still having a blank table up front is because I was only adjusting settings in the component itself. I didn't realize I had to adjust the settings in the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back