Recent content by da_vinci

1. D

Remove "rowid=..." from url

Thanks for your tip.
  2. D

Hello problem solved I think. I have add: input[type='text'], input[type='password']{ width: 350px; }to fabrik.css file.
  3. D

Maybe there is a possiblity to enlarge this box but I can't find it. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  4. D

Thank you for your tip, I have problem with filter element size (editbox should be longer) it has now 20 ( I need to write 50) but I can't find where it is set? $filter->element
  5. D

Thank you all, now everything works, I have build custom link on element and small php script. Only I have still one problem, i can't to modified search table (list view) to have search entry enlarged and aligned on center. I don't know where to change it or which file create this view.
  6. D

Hello, I have answared to him, I don't use any additional to build url, it is standard Joomla and Fabrik.
  7. D

Can you tell me how to do this?
  8. D

I'm not building url it is made by system and now looks like this: /index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&Itemid=107&formid=10&rowid=1&listid=10 If I could pass serial on url it will be great.
  9. D

I can't imagine how to use this plugin, do you have any ideas? What about add serial number to url as rowid, maybe there is a way to make it key column and pass it as a parameter?
  10. D

I have prefilter on serial number column, rows are not created by users so I cant use userID to protect, they only can search, find and see row with searched serial number no other way. But now they can change rowid on url and see other row. Maybe there is another way to hide rowid from url...
  11. D

I'm looking for solution, I have to remove rowid= from url to details because user can change rowid=1 to rowid=2 on page url and in this simple way he can see row with id=2. Is there any way to change this?
  12. D

How to hide filters and change size

Thanks for your help, I cant remove CLEAR button.
  13. D

How to hide filters and change size

Hello I have problem I don't know how to remove fiter icons and how to change search box size can you suggest sollution? Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  14. D

Error on anonymous not on registed

Hello I have strange problem when I'm login as user I can edit record and save it but when I'm not logged and I click save I'm receiving error: Warning: mb_strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /libraries/phputf8/mbstring/core.php on line 45 Catchable fatal error: Object of...
  15. D

Viewing history

Thank you for your tip.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back